Free Guide To Getting Your Doctor Bills Paid After A Car Crash
Many people struggle to pay for the costs of a car accident, especially the medical bills for surgeries, hospital stays, and ongoing treatment. If you are unable to work during your recovery, these costs can quickly spiral out of control—and if you are not covered by insurance, you may even consider discontinuing your medical treatment.
DO NOT DO THIS!
Not only is your health your most important asset, but your treatment records are a vital element in your injury case. Even if you are unsure about hiring an attorney or don’t know if you will need legal help for your claim, you do need to know your legal rights in order to be treated fairly after a crash.
Personal injury attorney John Griffith knows how important it is for car accident victims to get the medical care they need. That is why he wrote the book, Getting Your Doctor Bills Paid After Your Car Crash. This short guide provides a wealth of information for victims who are unsure how to proceed after an accident and are overwhelmed with questions such as:
- Should I use my own health insurance to pay for car accident medical bills?
- What costs does MedPay cover?
- Should I tell the insurance adjuster how much my medical bills are?
- Do I have to pay the insurance company back after I settle my case?
- What should I know before making an uninsured motorist coverage claim?
- How do medical liens affect my car accident case?
- What other methods are available to pay medical bills after a crash?
John Griffith’s free book offers insider information from his days working as an insurance adjuster, allowing victims to see how the insurance industry operates. In the many years since he began practicing law, John has handled thousands of car accident and personal injury claims, giving him unique insight on how to deal with insurance companies who do not want to pay out.
Download your free guide today to learn how to navigate the insurance system and pay your bills while getting the care you need. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (615) 807-7900.