GriffithLaw is a personal injury law firm dedicated to helping those in and around the Nashville area receive the legal support and guidance they need to pursue successful personal injury claims. With hundreds of resolved cases under our belts, GriffithLaw is proud to represent those in need from Nashville to Franklin and everywhere in between, including the beautiful city of Brentwood.
We’ve Got Brentwood Covered
Brentwood—located just off Interstate 65 between Nashville and Franklin—is a city that encompasses the best Tennessee has to offer. In addition to a booming tourist industry, over 40,000 Tennesseans call Brentwood their home—and for good reason. Brentwood is home to luxury restaurants, elegant hotels, beautiful parks, and friendly people.
GriffithLaw is proud to represent the community of Brentwood in all of their car accident, injury, disability, workers’ comp, and wrongful death needs. Although we currently do not have an office located in Brentwood, John Griffith has the local experience and resources necessary to secure your claim. Furthermore, his team is happy to make the trip to Brentwood to meet with clients or appear in court. Brentwood’s Municipal Court is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays four times a month.
Representation for All Kinds of Accidents and Injuries
Despite the idyllic charm and bustle of this fair city, Brentwood is not immune to unforeseen problems caused by:
- Traffic accidents. Busy intersections, such as Moores Lane and Carothers Parkway, close proximity to I-65, and hilly streets like Concord Road can all contribute to traffic collisions and injuries. Our car accident lawyers are ready to help when you need it.
- Slip and falls. A slip and fall accident can occur anytime and any place—in a hotel, restaurant, or on the street. Depending on the severity of your fall, you could wind up suffering broken bones, torn ligaments, or even permanent paralysis, and the person responsible for maintaining the property where the fall occurred could be held liable.
- Dog bites. Although the charm of the Brentwood community may cause you to lower your guard, your neighbor’s dog may not be as friendly as your neighbor. When an aggressive dog oversteps his bounds and causes you or your child pain, GriffithLaw is here to help.
- Workers’ compensation. Work-related injuries can not only be physically painful but also financially draining. The resources, knowledge, and skill that John Griffith can bring to your workers’ comp case will ensure that your rights are protected.
- Wrongful death. A fatal accident is difficult to process. However, when that death was a result of someone else’s negligence, GriffithLaw will be there to help you and your family get the answers you need to move forward.
- Social Security disability. In addition to accident injury claims, GriffithLaw also represents claims for long and short-term Social Security disability. If you can’t support yourself or family as a result of an injury, illness, or debilitating medical condition, John Griffith will fight to help you receive the benefits you deserve.
Contact GriffithLaw Today to See What We Can Do for You
At GriffithLaw we pride ourselves on making sure our clients feel comfortable, well-informed, and respected. We encourage you to read about our firm’s case results and client testimonials to learn more about our dedication to our clients. Or feel free to download our comprehensive guide to managing Tennessee personal injury claims, The 10 Worst Mistakes You Can Make With Your Tennessee Injury Case, for additional insights and resources.
If you’ve recently been injured in a Brentwood car accident or need comprehensive legal support with pursuing an injury claim, contact our office today by calling 615-807-7900, or filling out our convenient online-scheduling form. We look forward to hearing from you.